Friday, February 7, 2014

Greetings!

Hi ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Emma Petit and I am an Advertising Major / Photography minor / Peace Studies minor at Marquette University.

My plan is to use this blog as (yet another) social media platform to spread my thoughts and opinions to the minds of others!

I will most likely be writing about experiences living abroad, my love/ hate relationship with the advertising industry, issues of global importance, good coffee, inspirational people, and other things that happen to enter my brain on a day to day basis.

Here is a brief autobiography:

  • born in Illinois
  • have three younger siblings and two parents who are all wonderful human beings
  • moved to London, England and leaned to love the rain
  • moved to Akron, Ohio and went to Miller South School for the Visual and Performing Arts
  • moved to Sydney, Australia and went to Ravenswood School for Girls
  • graduated with an International Baccalaureate Diploma! 
  • moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for college and experienced severe climate shock
  • moved to Rome, Italy for a semester and spoke Italian to Italians 
  • moved back to Milwaukee and continued speaking Italian to confuse people
  • here I am
  • who knows where I'll end up after I graduate! 
I am a global citizen who is passionate about improving, learning, writing, photographing, documenting, seeing, traveling, reading, thinking, and enjoying! My eyes are always open to seeing the world with new and interesting perspectives (except when I sleep my eyes are usually closed). 

I hope all of you lovely humans out there in the wide world of the Internet enjoy and learn from my posts! Please share your ideas, reactions, and opinions with me in return!

Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment